शिवजी पाएर पछि छोड्नु पर्ने रहेछ

Writer: Alina Ghana Magar,  2073

I had the opportunity to experience Sadhashiva exactly at 3 o’clock in the morning of the 6th of Mangsir,2073. In the beginning, before experiencing Sadashiva, Shivaji showed  some very bright light all around me. Then, he showed me a long flight of stairs. The flight of stairs was very steep and long. I stepped on the stairs and climbed up. There was a large field up there. From there, he led me through the jungle. The trees of the jungle were very large. the path through the jungle was quite narrow; while looking down the jungle, there was a big river below flowing along the side of the jungle. If one fell down the path I was walking along, one would fall into the river directly. After walking across the jungle, he led me to the bank of the river and said that I had to cross the river and go ahead. I did not have the courage to cross the river. I don’t know how to swim either. Facing a dilemma, I sat down. Uncle said that in such a situation, one had to surrender oneself to Shivaji and catch Shivaji’s feet to follow. I dared do that and jumped into the river. I held fast at Shivaji’s right feet and we crossed the river. As we thus crossed the river, a large house appeared in the front. We entered into the house and there was a flight of stairs inside. When we had climbed up and left the stairs, there was a supermarket of cloths there. Shivaji dressed me with new cloths. He put trekking shoes on my feet. He put a red jacket on my upper body and a black pants below. The jacket was of a very good fabric that could resist water. Then, I got back, climbing down. There was a big parking space there and Shivaji told me to have something for  refreshments because we had to climb up the snowy mountains. Shivaji took me into a restaurant in that house and we sat across a table. Shivaji offered me a pizza. With pizza, he gave me a large can of juice. I had the pizza and the juice. I had never tasted pizza before this. It tasted tremendously delicious. The juice was also very sweet. Both those dishes were so delicious that there is no way for me to describe their deliciousness. At that point, Uncle insisted me on eating some more. Shivaji brought my favorite dish ‘chatpat’ and gave me and I had chatpat which was very delicious. I had had enough by then, but Uncle insisted me on eating some chicken roast. Shivaji brought me chicken roast immediately and gave. The roast was of  only delicious meat without any difficulty in biting and separating meat and was of juicy type. Then, Uncle said to me to have a little bit of wine as well. Shivaji brought a bottle of vodka labeled RUSLAN and said to have a taste of it and he brought the same chicken roast again. Shivaji and me had meat and vodka. As soon as I had vodka, it began to hit me. After drinking, I got intoxicated totally and my limbs became soft. Then, Shivaji told me that we had to climb up the mountains. Shivaji left me alone and went up the mountain and having arrived there, he told me to climb up. I went on thinking about how to climb up. Then, Shivaji dropped a rope from the top. Taking hold of the rope, I reached the place where Shivaji was there. After reaching the top of the mountain, I looked around to see and it was possible to see very far away dights from there. Then, along the edge of the mountain, Shivaji walked ahead of me and I followed. After walking in that manner for a while, Shivaji proposed to climb down. In a moment, Shivaji reached down and I was left alone on the mountain top. I said,’

‘How do I get down, Shivaji?’

After a while, he showed me a winding trail going down but it had  not been there previously and I climbed down to the place where Shivaji was standing. Then, Shivaji and me reached a very big jungle. In the middle of the jungle, there was a very large house. We entered into the house and climbing the stairs reached to the top. There was another cloth store there. Shivaji gave me cloths again. He put on me a formal suit with high heeled sandals. My hair was also close-cropped and Shivaji put on me a pair of sunglasses as well. He also bought me a mobile phone. I had a dream of carrying a big screened smartphone. I put the mobile phone in a small bag and wore it across the shoulder and got out with Shivaji and we began to walk through the jungle. As we walked, we had to cross a large river. Shivaji had already crossed;  and from across the river, he called me to go. I was puzzled whether to go or not. I was just wondering how to get across when Uncle said to me to jump into the river, trusting Shivaji. When I jumped into the river and sank to the bottom, there was a bridge there. I climbed onto the bridge and came to the top. Once on the top, I walked along the dry sandy part of the river and came to a large field. When I reached there, my village and many other beautiful things came into view. Shivaji told me to leave the affection of the village and other things to go to the place which he showed over there. From the place where I was standing, the bank ahead of me was tremendously bright and  while looking back towards my village, relations, friends etc, it was a bit gloomy. Shivaji told me that one had to give up things that were visible in the back in order to go into the light. Shivaji told me to go ahead without looking back; and I also left all behind and moved on. Shivaji led me a little farther. As I went ahead, pieces of flesh began to fall off my body. All the flesh dropped and nothing was left in my body. At last Shivaji said,

‘ Now it is time to leave me too. From here, onwards, go alone.’

I wondered how I could leave Shivaji and how I could go ahead without him. A lot of changes had taken place in me with the company of Shivaji. I had been ill. Shivaji cured me. And Shivaji’s appearance, beauty, his lips, the love, the knowledge, the lifelong company at every moment, his company at times of sorrow and joy, the knowledge I had never heard of before, the foods I had never tasted before, the cloths I had never worn before, the fulfillment of all my desires….how could I leave Shivaji? When Shivaji told me to leave everything, I did not hesitate to leave my parents and I left them with ease. But I was not able to leave Shivaji for I felt love when I remembered how I was going to live alone without his feelings, his knowledge, his appearance. I cried nearly 2 hours. For the first time I knew how difficult it was to leave Shivaji. What is this life when you have to leave Shivaji whom you have just found? Oh, Shivaji, your love is more presious to me than the love of my parents. But however much love may be there, nothing doing. In this life, one day or other, one has to leave and go. Oh, shivaji, how can I leave you and go? I felt like crying when I remembered that I had got Shivaji with much difficulty. I cried thinking that one has to leave Shivaji to get to Sadashiva. All my friends who were present in the class were either laughing or making fun. I had no shame at all. All that mattered was that I was going to leave Shivaji. About 2 hours had gone after I had started crying as I was not willing to part with Shivaji. But at last, I asked Shivaji for leave by force and while I was advancing, I found I reached somewhere in the sky.  When I turned back to see, Shivaji was sitting, facing the opposite direction and when I looked to my front I saw only an egg-shaped ball with yellow, red and white colors mixed up. Shivaji was still sitting, facing the other direction. I approached the egg and saw it from very near. The egg looked like a hen’s egg without shell or some water bubble in plastic. It seemed as if it would break when hit but it didn’t. It was very jellylike. The egg ought to have been broken but it did not break by any means. There were still some things which I should have given up from my mind and that is why it did not break. Apparently, I had not been able to give up my parents, siblings and friends yet. I remembered them all and then, forsook and the egg became even smaller; and I was inside it. Turning back I saw Shivaji sitting, facing the other direction. The place where I was then had been bright previously but now it began to be a bit gloomier and the color of the egg also became dimmer and dimmer and lastly colorless. There was only me inside the egg. The egg became even smaller and now Shivaji was taking the egg in his hand. Shivaji threw it behind him and when the egg broke, a small sound of ‘pat’ came. After that, I also disappeared, the egg also disappeared and everything about me disappeared. When I looked around, I experienced nothing. I felt there was nothing in life, I was alone and no one was around. It was tremendously blissful; there was no sorrow and joy; there was no worry; and I felt alone. This was how Sadashiva was experienced. Shivaji said,

‘ This is called kaivalya mukti.’

When I turned to look at Shivaji, I saw Shivaji’s greater form but only his back from behind. There was light in the direction he was facing and it was like dusk in the place where I was. I looked around to see where dear Mother Durga, Mother’s forms and other Brahmagyani gods and goddesses were there. They were also in front of Shivaji in the light with other people. Uncle said,

‘Never forget this day’s experience of Sadashiva. The fruit of this experience is necessary for man while living and also after death.’

Thanks to Shivaji, thanks to Uncle and Aunt, thanks to all the Brahmagyani friends, thanks to my brother Indra for his help, thanks to Aunt Hema for bringing me here and from my heart, I’d like to thank  all the friends who led me up to here.

Each and every moment, I keep missing you, Shivaji,

My mind cries when it comes to forsake your beauty.

My name is Elina Dhana Magar and I am 19. I am from Rana Gaon in Lekhani VDC of Udaypur district in the east. I have been studying and living in Pokhara with my brothers for the last 1 year. My elder brothers have been staying and working in Pokhara for a couple of years by now. One of them has had an opportunity to read and understand about the Brahmagyan in Pokhara. With this knowledge, it is possible to understand many important things of life, to find out the causes of unknown events and to cure various diseases. Knowing that in my village in Udaypur, there were father, mother and me all suffering from diseases like these, my brother called me to Pokhara so that it would be easier for me to study and have treatment. Arriving at Pokhara, when I started attending sessions for consultation with Dr Kamal Man Shrestha and Dr Indu Shrestha, my disease and symptoms started to be diagnosed. I was found to have been a patient with an unhealthy, active third eye. In my body, my pitris as well as the ignorant gods and goddesses worshipped my villages had entered and had been living there. No doctor had had the knowledge to diagnose this previously, nor any Lama had identified it. At home, my own father also used to drive spirits away and so had my late grandfathers done. According to the doctors here, they were all patients with unhealthy active third eye. Apparently, they needed treatment themselves but they were actually trying to treat others. These days after learning things at the Brahmagyan class, when me and my brothers informed our father, he has stopped treating others, thinking it might be true and he is also better now; otherwise, he used to quarrel at home, get mad, beat mother and children as well. These behaviors are caused by ignorant spirits and pitris who get into the person’s body. My father and grandfather used to worship those pitris with pomp and show; and practiced jharphuk (magic) to drive ghosts and spirits. They did not know what they were doing, though. Neither the pitris had been satisfied with their worship nor the ghost and spirits had run away with their jharphuk. Rather, they had been keeping the pitris, ghosts and spirits awake active. Who would believe this thing in this modern age? But the doctors enabled me to know these well. I knew I was ill because of those works of my father and grandfather. The ghosts, spirits and pitris kept awakened by my father and grandfather had the opportunity and time to know me. Now, I became able to talk to them and I also talked with them. The pitris addressed me as their granddaughter; and the ghosts and spirits asked me to perform pooja or worship in their names. But they were all the creatures in illusion. There are other ways of avoiding them, but due to ignorance, we try to fulfill their demands. These things have been mentioned in the Vedas and scriptures of the Hindus and the doctors have used this as a sadhana or spiritual practice. With  some coincidence, I was able meet these doctors, know about my hidden ailment and have the opportunity to be healthy again. I have here addressed Dr Kamal Man Shrestha as Uncle because he is the maternal uncle of Jyotsna Shrestha, a classmate at this class of the Brahmagyan. Because of this, many of us use to call him Uncle.

In the beginning, I got the opportunity to see and understand from other people’s  experiences in the class. He gave some books written by him to read; made me get the book by heart; explained the things written in the books; informed that every person has a third eye; made me understand that I was suffering because of my unhealthy active third eye;  and he taught me to use my third eye to see and talk with others. In the class, I talked with my pitris ( late ancestors) and also with the ignorant gods and goddesses of my village as well. The doctors taught me how to talk with them, how to behave with them, when to be close with them and when to keep aloof. Gradually, my third eye began to heal; and using the healthy third eye, I began to see and talk with Brahmagyani gods, goddesses, Shivaji, Mother Durga and her various forms. It had been long since I started talking with Shivaji. I used to talk with him every day; and also while going to temples, I have been talking with him and other Brahmagyani gods and goddesses. On the 4th of Mangsir this year, all of us Brahmagyanis had gone to visit Mother Manakamana at her temple in Gorkha distirct. Many of the Brahmagyanis talked with gods and goddesses there. I also talked with the gods and goddesses there. While talking with Shivaji, he promised me that he would take me along with him to experience Sadashiva. After 2 days, while in the class, Shivaji had me experience Sadashiva.

The experience of Sadhshiva or kaivalya mukti is tremendously astonishing. Everyone should have this experience in their life; otherwise, one finds oneself in a dilemma not knowing their situation and their path to their destination and one ends up in the hell. I had the opportunity to see that with my eye. My whole life’s effort will remain to cling to that experience of Shivaji and Sadashiva.

Some photos and videos

I did not know how to express here everything I experienced. I am not accustomed to writing articles. But if you want to know more about my experience, you can go to my profile and contact me. Thank you.

मैले अनुभव गरेका सबै कुराहरु यहाँ भन्न जानिन । मलाई लेखहरु लेख्ने बानि छैन । तर पनि यदी तपाईहरुलाई मैले गरेका अनुभवका बारेमा बढी बुझ्न चाहनु भयो भने मेरो प्रोफाइलमा गएर मलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नु हुनेछ । धन्यवाद ।

This post is also available in: Nepali

Leave a Reply